Sunday 16 July 2017

Christmouse Pudding for LOTV

Hello lovely peeps


 A sneaky peek for you today, and a reminder that you still have a week left to enter this month's Lili of the Valley Facebook Challenge 'Feature a Creature'.

This cutie is called Christmouse Pudding and is being released by Lili of the Valley later this month along with lots of other fantastic Christmas images.

I've very kindly been given the digi to play with, so first I printed the image onto smooth white card at 42% of original size (so it matches the size of the rubber version), then I coloured it with Promarkers/Flexmarkers and Graph'Its


I dug a few different papers from my stash to co-ordinate with the topper, and edged each of them with Vintage Photo Distress Ink after cutting to size.
grey, pink - First Edition Christmas Promise 12"x12" pad
brown - Dovecraft Back to Basics Modern 8"x8" pad
green - Dovecraft Back to Basics Vintage 8"x8" pad


For the sentiment I used one of the clear stamps in the Happy Circular Sentiments set and coloured it to match the topper. As an extra embellishment I printed off just the holly part of Christmouse Pudding - a little bit larger at 66% of original size - then coloured it in and fussy cut it.


To finish off I added some white Ranger Enamel Dots in the corner. The doodles around the edge of the topper were done by hand with a black fineliner pen.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Sweet Stampin  Christmas in July
Dragonfly Journeys #96 Christmas in July
Deep Ocean Challenge #159 Christmas in July
Creative Moments #122 Anything Goes, option of Christmas in July

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will join me again on Tuesday when I'll have a Leonie Pujol sample to share with you.

Katrina x

7 comments:

Valerija said...

Nice card do you make!
Valerija xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful xmas card x

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Katrina, such an adorable image and super design.
Pauline
Crafting with Cotnob
x

Fikreta said...

very nice card!

Sammy said...

awww, such a sweet card, and such pretty colours too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Jeannie said...

Hi Katrina! This is such a super cute image and I love the color combination you put together too. Sweet as can be! Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

ELE said...

Katerina,great job.
Thanks for joining us for our Creative Moments Challenge
We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs,
creativEle DT