Monday 1 May 2017

7 Today for Leonie

Hello lovely peeps, and welcome to my two new email followers :o)


I'm continuing through my trawl of samples for Leonie that I never got around to blogging. This hanging was made with the Zentangle stamps from her first collection last year.

For the background I stamped some flowers from Tangled Tails onto circles of white card using 3 different inks:-
 Encore Ultimate Metallic 'Honeydew'
Fabriko 'Burgundy'
Brilliance 'Pearlescent Orchid'

The '7' and 'today' were cut on my CraftRobo from thin white card and I stamped all over the shapes with one of the flowers using Black Memento ink. I coloured around the flowers with Rose Pink Promarker before gluing them to their backgrounds.

I backed each circle onto a slightly larger pink scalloped circle and glued them back to back with pink organza ribbon sandwiched in between

I added a frame front and back using some 'Catalina Wreath' die-cuts (Memory Box) which I coloured with the Honeydew ink. The little flowers are pink sweetheart blossoms from Wild Orchid Crafts - I twirled their wire stems around my pokey tool.



   The piece is finished off with adhesive pink/green/clear gems


I would like to enter this in the following challenges:-
Classic Design Team Challenge #14 Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by,
Katrina x

9 comments:

Valerija said...

Very beautiful! Love all the details and lovely soft colours.
Valerija xx

Fikreta said...

so pretty

Chrissy said...

Love your hanger with the sweet little flowers..very pretty..

Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT   http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...


Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Such a sweet make Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Michelle DT for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

Monika Gulyas said...

Fabulous hanging with beautiful little flowers around! Thank you for joining the May Challenge of the Country View Challenges blog!

Tracy Welham said...

So pretty! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

SewPaperPaint said...

What a neat idea and so so beautifully done. Love this! Hugs, Autumn

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is just so beautiful.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
[Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

Craftyfield said...

Very pretty and feminine make! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month!